PLEASE LOOK AFTER ME
*As i am hand poured and very unique
When lighting your candle for the first time:
Allow the melt pool to reach the edges of your jar before extinguishing. This will encourage an even burn and maximum fragrance.
After use and when the wax has cooled and re set, trim your wick. This will help achieve a healthy flame when re lighting.
If your flame requires greater intensity, blow out your candle, let it cool and trim the wick. (Refer to No.5 below)
General Burning Care:
Soy wax candles sweat in heat, please keep your candle out of direct sunlight and excessive temperatures.
1. Never leave your burning candle unattended
2. Burn your candle on a heat resistant surface
3. Never move your candle while lit
4. Store in a cool dry place, away from sunlight
5. Always trim the wicks to 1/4 inch before burning, this also helps avoid the jar turning black.
6. Always leave at least 1cm of soy wax at the bottom of the container, do not let the candle burn lower than this, as the flame will continue to heat the wax and could cause the glass to shatter.